Friday, September 02, 2005

BOYCOTT PIRATE

Screw it, gas costs too much to drive anywhere now. Last night i rode down to the city. This morning stopped at my aunts for breakfast before making my trek home. Might head over to LP later for a short ride, fixt of course. My friend Chris is doing CX clinics there on tuesday nights at 5:00, may try that out this fall. CR was fun wednesday. I started in the back for kicks and rode with a couple guys on the first lap before breaking away for the win. Yeah, updates have been sketchy but so has my internet service. I think my neighbor moved his router and its been harder for me to snag a good signal. Whatever, i'll get by.

CR pic: DougB Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another bar, another booze
I had wanted the finest wines available to humanity - but I settled for too many glasses of Pimms, sans cucumber.
poor credit we can help you. We can get almost anyone approved for any type of loan you need, including all types of mortgages, refinances, pay day loan advance, auto financing and much more.

RonSta said...

I just activated the word verification to keep this crap from coming up again, so don't be afraid. F'n spammers.

Jay said...

You have a smile on your face so you must like the pain of racing. Have a fun weekend of riding.