Saturday, December 24, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS

My neighbor is Santa Clause.

After visiting family tonight i stopped at the gas station to grab some milk and beer to get through the rest of the holiday weekend. Unfortunately the cashier brought it to my attention it was after 9 and couldn't sell the alcohol. Bummer but no big deal. Not 15 minutes after i get home my neighbor stops by to wish me a merry Christmas and drops off a 6 pack of highlife. Niiice! Otherwise, it was still a good night spent with the relatives and tomorrow we're all going to my parents. I want to thank everyone for everything but getting together is what really counts. I wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Merry Christmas Ron. Thanks for the help and see you soon.

Russell said...

For Christmas, my neighbor gave me the evil eye.