Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SCURRY

Landlord's doing a property inspection tomorrow, so of course the whole building was a buzz of everyone throwing out crap and cramming their storage units. So am i on top of it? Hell no, but it's a good reason to clear out a bunch of stuff i had no idea i even collected. Must've pitched atleast a dozen used chains and a half dozen cassettes. WTF was i ever gonna do with this crap? And blown tubes? Gone & glad. Reorganized the bike lab and found a spare bedroom in the process. Reconize, thats the LCMTB blogging HQ on the right, where all this dandy magic is created for your entertainment. DIHAF got me hooked on the wmse stream. I flip between that and jjo Milwaukee. Tomorrow i have to pee in a cup before i can twist nipples.

3 comments:

tony said...

Hope you studied for your piss test. I have taked many for work due to numerous forklift incidents.

Jim G said...

When I read the last sentnce I just assumed Ronsta was starting the weekend early.

tony said...

I don't think you have to pee in a cup to get into Colorado, but I have never been there so I don't know.