Tuesday, February 27, 2007

AM ROUTINE


Wake up to a pleasant view of the sunrising over Kishiwada.


Head down to the convenience store in the train station across the street for a donut, Starbucks or Kirin (Milk-Tea).


Fire off some emails in my small but comfortable hotel room before getting ready for work. 7:00AM here = 4:00PM at home.


7:30ish, Leave hotel...


And down this alleyway to the...


Arcade, where I continue on..


Down this street. 2 intersections before it ends, I take a right...


Down this narrow street,


Then a jog across this busy road...


And down this walkway.


When I look to the left and see King Kong...


I know I've arrived at Asahi (7:45ish).

3 comments:

Coffee King (CK) said...

Looks like you have the navigation part all figured out. It's cool to see and read about. Lucky...

bubba said...

Considering you are a top level elite bycycle racer, I would expect you to have that commute cut in half by weeks end.

sugs said...

I would get stuck fighting off King Kong and never make it to work...after all, I have to save the world you know.