Monday, April 09, 2007

STUFF'S HAPPENIN'!

Just not on the bike. Floors are shiny, doors are new, paints on the walls, Colorado's in the air, work is crazy. Whats new? Come May 1 I'll welcome Mr. and Mrs. Iguana to the Casa de Ronsta Elite Training Compound located in beautiful downtown Waukesha. Chances are Carlos'll be pullin' my ass around the dirt circuit this year. Word is I'm in for all 12. Guess I should get a new ride together. Tomorrows Tuesday and if you haven't been there, be there, 5p.

7 comments:

bubba said...

I know what Casa means.......That's Spanish for "money pit".

mountaingoat said...

You can't beat a week in Colorado after house remodels and this crappy weather spell.

Russell said...

Get a haircut hippy.

Nathan Guerra said...

Where did the route go tonight? After I forgot my shoes I went to my house and then tried meeting up with you guys on CR-B. Ended up riding the route into Stonebank, always looking back, you guys go east because of the wind?

Carlos said...

Sorry Ron, I couldn't make it today, I was working overtime so I can make $$ to buy Sonia's replacement (my new bike)

sugs said...

What was wrong with the wood on that door? Sorry, I just hate it when peeps paint good wood (no pun intended). I've been replacing the doors at the suga'shack my self in order to unloaded it. The buyer will likely make it into a tourist attraction, marketing it as the former suga'shack and make more $$$ than I did on it!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic there Ronsta, see you at work foo. FYI, Bueno t-minus 40 hrs. Ben