Saturday, October 24, 2009

BEECHWOOD CROSS!

Word from Mike Curtes:

True that both WCA CX races for this weekend are cancelled due to perfect cross weather. Reason enough to get something new off the ground. Beechwood Recoil Cross will lay the foundation. Sunday 2pm. No Categories. 60 for all. $5 donations welcomed. Rain or rain or rain or shine. Spread the good word to those that you know will groove. BYO beer, grillables, bells, clean bikes, dogs, smiles, towels, shoes, legs, lungs, and ideas for the birth of our new Crosshairs CX Series. We’ll provide the grass, hills, mud, hills, fires, hills, grills, and hills. Years from now you can say you were there. Find someone who been…….and find your way.

See ya in the field!

MC


Not sure I'll be able to make it, but trust me, these guys know how to throw an event! Good luck!

7 comments:

MTBR said...

2pm start?

Tim said...

What gear ratio? 2:1?

Ronsta, said...

40:20? Not sure about the course. With all the hills they have there, maybe.

Jbay said...

What's the location of the race? Is there an address?

bmxmtbfam said...

ron was that you on the connector at 10:oo ish I held at out of my stand

Ronsta, said...

Yeah Kenny, I was out there around then, sorry I missed ya.

Jbay, if I could explain it, it'd still be hard to find. Like Mike says "Find someone who('s)been.. "

bmxmtbfam said...

i was 20 feet up when I seen you right before bluff road