Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW ROAD BIKE!

Not really. What the hell do I need a new road bike for? Its not like I road race. What do I need any new bike for, its not like I'm pro. Wait, nevermind. Doesn't matter, riding a steel bike for only one year is kind of against the point of having a steel bike. So as you can guess, I'll be on my bike I made last year again. The deal above is another issue of having cheap steel bikes lying around. Since the Surly didn't move at the swap this past winter, I take that as an omen that it needs to be ridden another season. After 4 years on the Bianchi that bike might get to rest til cross season, or I might sell it. Figures, I assemble a bike I can't put full fenders on on the wettest day of the year. It's not like I'm screwed, I have 3 other, old steel bikes outfitted for wet weather but I wanted to ride this one! Too many bikes pilin' up here. Why would I want anything new!

2 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

the perfect amount of bikes to own is the ones you have plus one more

Mad Trix said...

I could find a good home for the San Jose if it's really cramping you're space!