Monday, April 12, 2010

HAPPENINGS..

While work may have kept me from most of this weekends festivities, I still managed to get some good bike time in with some good people. Sounds like H8TR was a blast and props to the Polska boys for taking the team trophy! Missed out on trail work (and will again next week since I'll be here.), but can't say enough about what the crew down there is getting done! Good things are happening at the Kettles every weekend and if you want to be a part of it, check it out here- southernkettles.org. Basically, all you have to do is be at Emma Carlin at 8:30a, dig in the dirt with some cool people for 3 hours, maybe win some swag and ride your bike after. That simple. Also going on next Saturday (if you're a girl) is the WORS Womens event at Lapham Peak. Looks like they're going to have something for everyone and if I was a girl I'd go too. If you're also interested in helping improve the trails at Lapham Peak, let me know! Lastly, if you're still pining for the road, our Tuesday Nite Gun Show (Waukesha's Premier road ride) is in full swing now. Wanna test against the best? Be at Main & Barstow, downtown Waukesha at 6pm. That's all I got for now. See you somewhere soon!

2 comments:

forrest said...

i'll try to latch on to you guys on D/Wern Road/whatever its called.. if you don't see me..i didn't make it.

bmxmtbfam said...

I seen that green subaru in the emma lot for a long while sunday.