Monday, May 03, 2010

RIP UBI BIKE.

After one of the sweetest sunset rides I can remember, my frame was silently pronounced deceased Saturday after the discovery of a fatal chainstay crack during late night race prep. Maybe I jinxed myself. I will say I learned so much and accomplished more than I ever dreamed possible through the experiences with this bike. Even the failure itself is part of the learning process. I'm at a bit of a cross roads now. Or maybe its just the push I need. One things for certain though..

This was not the hot set up Sunday. (photo:Brittany)

Still, it was a fun day with friends. And remember folks, Its almost Tuesday already. Gun Show V goes down tomorrow. Get your vengeance!


6 comments:

devin said...

good hard effort to start the season. Thanks for the pulls .... I now know I have a lot to work on...

see again soon..

The Shed Master said...

wrecker.

Mad Trix said...

Lots of good work done on that bike. Can't waut to see what's next!

Racerveza - Denny Yunk said...

Sorry to hear it. I've got a bike you can borrow if you're in need. It's got tiny wheels, a bunch of gears, and a squishy fork, though.

ian said...

rip.

Ronsta, said...

Thanks guys!